Nadine commenced her legal career in 1986 and has gained an extreme wealth of experience spanning over 30 years, working in various areas of law:
- Family law with Accredited Family Law Specialists and Partners;
- Preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney; • Magistrates’ Court litigation matters;
- Commercial matters for corporations including Leases, Agreements and Trust Deeds;
- Applying for Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration and all maters associated with the administration of deceased estates and transferring and distributing of estate assets;
- Bankruptcy and Liquidation; and
Nadine understands the difficulties and struggles that family law clients endure through these stressful times and approaches each client with understanding and compassion, endeavouring to provide them with a tailored service to suit their needs.
Outside of the office environment, Nadine enjoys spending time with her family and dogs.